Who said Vegans and Vegetarians can’t enjoy “Taco Tuesday”? Here’s my recipe for a delish taco meal…I guarantee you will not miss the real thing!
- Morningstar Grilled Crumbles
- Salsa sauce (my favorite is Chi-Chi’s)
- Shredded Vegan Cheddar cheese
- taco shells ( I recommend you try the Ortega Good Grains blue corn)
- taco seasoning (I like to use Old el Paso 40% less sodium)
Begin by adding the taco seasoning to the grilled crumbles and cook for about 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Now it is time to assemble tacos with meatless ground in the taco shell, salsa sauce and vegan shredded cheese.
Enjoy my friends. Does that not look absolutely delish. Yum yum yum…until tomorrow, I will say goodnight 💋